Monday, October 1, 2007

A Few Technical Things

1.) I changed the comment settings so unregistered (people without Blogger and/or a gmail.com account) "users" can critique, criticize, and discuss The Gospel.

2.) The comments will be sent to my email, captaincaptaincaptain [at] gmail [dot] com. That's three captains (my alias) sent to google's mail, dot com. One dot.

I have to go--Winifred needs outfit assistance for tonight's Main Event, Henry Rollins' spoken word tour. The irony of this will be discussed in a future update. As will her feelings on Dancing with the Stars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good to know that I can now leave a comment on this page so they can be seen by all.

Did you select an outfit for Winifred for this evening too?

Captain said...

i did! or approved it, rather.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.