Thursday, August 23, 2007

SPOILER WARNING

From an e-mail sent tonight:

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU PLAN TO WATCH *THE ULTIMATE GIFT *MOVIE------ READ AFTER YOU HAVE WATCHED SAID MOVIE !!!!!!
CAUTION--THIS WILL REVEAL THE END OF MOVIE-----DO NOT READ IF YOU PLAN TO WATCH THE MOVIE!!!!! SAVE THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE WATCHED IT.
Hello Sweet Girls,
The following is a conversation I had with your sweet Aunt Renee this evening.
Renee: "You simply must rent The Ultimate Gift. I am watching it right now."
LaVonne: "Oh my, Ray and I watched it Tuesday night. I loved everything about the movie except
when the girl died at the end. I kept hoping...."
Renee: "EXCUSE ME-----I said I was WATCHING the movie. Now I guess I go watch her die."
Trust me, this was hilarious!! I am still laughing aloud. I did her a favor really--I made her laugh.
Love, MOM


I have been banned from watching the movie because I am "too jaded." Since I know how it ends (Thanks Wikipedia!) I'm not particularly interested in a movie wherein a dead guy leaves his money to someone when he could have just left that money to build a children's hospital in the first place. And what kind of town doesn't have a children's hospital nearby? And what, they build a hospital and don't save Abigail Breslin (who wasn't in the book anyway)? This is like that damn shoes movie. What a load of crap.

No comments: